Everything needed for a guaranteed good time is provided. That includes, bait, tackle, rods and reels, and fishing licenses, all on the charter of your choice. Our informative and helpful assistants in the charter office will provide departure and return times for your charter. Food and beverages are not provided by the boat. However, our Dock Store does carry drinks and sandwiches along with other snack items. Please do not bring glass bottles on your charter. Costs not included in the initial charter price are fish cleaning (30 cents per pound), customary deckhand tip (18%-20% of the charter) and a fuel surcharge on certain trips. Rubber-soled shoes are beneficial for fishing.
TV / Stereo
|4 Hours||Trolling: $1000||Every Day|
|5 Hours||Bottomfishing: $1250||Seasonal|
|6 Hours||Bottomfishing: $1450||Every Day|
|8 Hours||Bottomfishing: $1800||Every Day|
|10 Hours||Bottomfishing: $2300||Every Day|
|12 Hours||Bottomfishing: $2600||Every Day|
Special Trips / Rates
- Above rates pay for up to 10 people, add 10% for each additional person
Snapper Season Only (June 1st Through July 15th)
- 6 hour trips departs at 6-6:30am or 1:30-2pm
- 5 hour (red snapper season trip) afternoon only. $1250 for 10 people add 10% each additional person.
- 8 and 10 hour trips are $2600 for 10 people, add 10% each additional person.
- 12 hour trips are $3000 for 10 people, add 10% each additional person.