Captain: Mike Lundgren
36′ Twin Vee
Capt. Mike Lundgren is a native of Perdido Bay. He began his fishing career in Orange Beach, Alabama in 1993 on a 6-passenger vessel. He managed boats that housed up to 35 passengers. He completed his career fishing on the finest built vessel in the area, a 62’ Resmondo. He spent 10 years away from fishing to advance his maritime career in the oil and gas industry. He has sailed to the polar ice cap in the Chukchi and Beaufort Seas above the Arctic Circle and all the way down to the perfect climate of Trinidad & Tobago in the Caribbean Sea. The changes in the industry and demographics have fueled his passion for offshore fishing once again. You will not be disappointed fishing with Capt. Mike. Let him put you on the fish!
The advantages of fishing on the Ocean Cat-
1. With cruising speeds of 20-25 knots, you will be on the fish quicker. This gives you more fishing time to bag a variety of species.
2. 12’ beam on a catamaran extremely stable.
3. Clean platform and deck space for 6 passengers. Visit Slip E-14
4. Connecting with the Captain
5. Shower head with wand and Queen bunk
6. Complimentary water
|4 Hours||Trolling: $950||Every Day|
|6 Hours||Bottomfishing: $1350||Every Day|
|8 Hours||Bottomfishing: $1750||Every Day|
|10 Hours||Bottomfishing: $2150||Every Day|
|12 Hours||Bottomfishing: $2550||Every Day|
Special Trips / Rates
- 4 and 5 hour trips are afternoon only during Red Snapper Season
WE REQUIRE 24 HOUR NOTICE FOR ONLINE BOOKINGS
Costs not included in the initial charter price are fish cleaning ($.30/lb whole weight), customary deckhand tip (18%-20% of the charter), and a fuel surcharge on certain trips.
THE ABOVE RATES ARE PRIVATE CHARTER ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT THE CHARTER OFFICE FOR SHARED EXPENSE TRIPS